Mark Stone scored twice to pace the Vegas Golden Knights to a 5-1 win in St. Louis against the Blues Saturday night.
With the win Vegas wraps its season-long six-game road trip with a 4-2-0 record.
The Golden Knights also received goals from Shea Theodore, Max Pacioretty and Alex Tuch. Sammy Blais scored the lone goal for the Blues.
Marc-Andre Fleury recorded his 14th win of the year, moving him into a tie for second in the league with Colorado Avalanche goalie Philipp Grubauer.
Vegas will now return home in preparation for a two-game set with the San Jose Sharks that begins Monday night at T-Mobile Arena.
- The game marked the first time ever the Vegas Golden Knights have defeated the St. Louis Blues in regulation.
- Max Pacioretty and Alex Tuch both scored, once again tying them for the team lead in goals with 13.
- Jonathan Marchessault recorded his 200th point with the Golden Knights by assisting on Shea Theodore’s opening goal.
- For Theodore, it was his first goal since January 22 at Arizona, a stretch of 16 games.
- The line of Mark Stone, Chandler Stephenson and Max Pacioretty was a force, especially in the third period. They were able to score off the rush, establish zone time and cycle the puck, plus grind out a few goals as well. When this line is going it’s incredibly hard to beat the VGK.
- Marc-Andre Fleury started again for the Golden Knights and looked good in stopping 33-of-34 shots for the victory.